Sunday, January 13, 2013

Off to Roma!

As of January 8, 2013 I had the opportunity to take on my first ever Study Abroad Adventure! 

Traveling all the way from my home university of Michigan State to none other than ROME: The Eternal City in Italy. 

The next 4 months will provide me with an experience not many get to have. I will get to see so many things and explore Rome as a local rather than just a tourist. Be ready for lots of advice on this glorious city. 


The streets of Rome at night
Personally, my favorite part about studying in Rome is all of the history that has been made right where I am standing. All the way back to the ancient Romans who made conquest after conquest to enlarge their empire to the modern day, this city has so much to offer and I can't wait to explore!

No comments:

Post a Comment