Tuesday, January 15, 2013

First Week of Class

And so on my adventure in Rome begins my first week of classes. They are quite a bit smaller than the class sizes I've come to know at Michigan State, but nonetheless they sound promising. This week it is predicted to rain everyday. I have come to not trust the predictions too much, only the skies are any help weather-wise.


Today I had class all day so I was able to buy lunch at one of the convenient and cheap little pizza/ Panini shops along my walk. For being so cheap they are quite delicious snacks to tide you over.

Something else that was fairly interesting is how much the Italians love their Nutella products. They line the grocery store and come in all shapes and sizes.
and this isn't even half of what was in this store...

No comments:

Post a Comment